- Located in a well-known historic cobalt-copper producing area
- Relatively untested for large-scale copper-gold potential
- Currently, two drill-ready targets identified
- Significant existing mining infrastructure, including access to electricity, roads, and water
- Northern Chile located in the San Juan district, Region III
- 700km north of Santiago
- 25km south of the Port of Huasco
- Accessible by roads
7,628 Ha of exploitation claims and 1,100 Ha of exploration claims. Two drill-ready targets (Vina and Gloria) have been identified along a 15km x 50-200m wide copper and gold-bearing structure.
Mineralisation is hosted in shear zones of heavily argillic+quartz+carbonate altered granitic host, similar to those found at the >1Moz historic Capote gold mine 30km north.
The Futura zone has identified as a strong IP anomaly and a potential feeder zone to the Vina target.
Source: Cobalt Chile SpA. Note: A qualified person has not done sufficient work to classify the historical estimate as current mineral resources or mineral reserves and the issuer is not treating the historical estimate as current mineral resources or mineral reserves.